I had forgotten I had to go to the Intercultural Competence thing this afternoon, or as we call it, Cultural Incompetence. For three hours, I have to sit and be told about how stupid and biased I am.
The last session forced me to think in a way I had not thought for over 35 years - judging people by their looks and what little you know about them in advance. I HATE that!
Of course, ethnicity, sexual preferences, jobs, etc. were all given to us and in different groups we had to look at a photo and decide what characteristics fit the photo. Naturally, my group chose incorrectly, except for the one I specifically fought for.
Stupid group - the point is to pick the person most likely NOT to be the description and that will BE the correct selection - don't you get it?
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*